Monday, April 18, 2011

{Parties} Spring Babyshower

Last year I had the pleasure of working on a dessert table for a girlfriend's girlfriend's babyshower.  No that wasn't a typo it was for my friend who was helping host another friends babyshower :-)

The colors were mint green and light blue.
The goodies included mini-chocolate mints, decorated sugar cookies....

..my signature brownie pops.

Can't have a dessert table without the cupcakes!  These were chocolate, vanilla and red velvet.

Most of all the decorations can be found at Joann's and the display dishes were found at HomeGoods.  The tags were from a babyshower scrapbooking kit.  I could have purchased them online or made them myself but because of the lack of time, this option was much easier and faster and it still turned out super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment