Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cake - Pain


Funny story about this cake.  See this picture....

The character on the left is Pain, and on the right, his name is Naruto.  The request was to make a cake that depicted the character Pain.  Well, in my own little world of not paying attention to the email that was sent me I started to make Naruto.  Not until I re-read the email, which is a good habit of mine, did I realize that hmmmm I think I might be making the wrong guy!  First, I've never even heard of this cartoon because well I'm in 30's and the only cartoons I know these days are Family Guy and The Simpsons, which I doubt (and really hope) 13 year olds are not watching those, and 2nd, my son isn't old enough to become a fanatic of japanese animation.  Lucky for me though I had only started to attach the hair pieces which should of been orange instead of blonde. 

I didn't have time to make a new batch of fondant and dye it in orange so I did the next best thing...grabbed my food brush and painted over the blonde :-D   Problem solved....the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment